- The following was formulated for the purpose of ensuring growth and practical business operations, for you to use on a regular basis. Please refer to them when you have questions about African Life Liberty Scheme Limited or need to clarify any concerns about your business practices.
- African Life Liberty Scheme Limited also known as alls reserves the right to revise this information at any time.
- When you register as a member with African Life Liberty Scheme Limited you agree to follow and be bound by the African Life Liberty Scheme Limited Code of Ethics and Policies and Procedures, which are amended from time to time.
- Violations of the Company Code of Ethics, Participant Agreement, or the written Policies and Procedures may be cause for cancellation of participation or deregistration. Please read through these Policies and Procedures carefully to fully benefit and understand your rights and responsibilities as a member of African Life Liberty Scheme Limited.
- All the terms and conditions listed in this page shall together be referred to as “Terms and Conditions”. “User” and “Member”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing the Service and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. Whenever the Member uses the service such as to participate in any of the empowerment services or promotions offered, he agrees to be bound by the Terms and Condition, including any amendment which may periodically take place.
- Alls cannot be held liable in any case for any damage or loss caused directly or indirectly by the service or by its contents or by the contents provided by a third party, unless they are based on intentional or gross negligence.
- Alls shall not be liable if the Member is unable to access its channels due to congestion on the sms system or any other electronic communication media used for the purposes of investing.
- All indicated dates and times are based on WAT (West Africa Time) unless stipulated otherwise.
- Any exception to the existing Terms and Conditions will be communicated in written form to the Member. Any verbal statement made by Alls employees or affiliates will not be considered in case of a dispute.
- The investing contract, as well as any other legal relationship between the Member and the Company, for every circumstance not regulated by the Terms and Conditions, is subject to Nigerian Laws.
- The Alls service is available in Nigerian Naira (NGN) only for members in Nigeria.
- Every Member may only open one account with us. Alls retains the right to close the account of any Member who has opened multiple accounts under his/her name or under different names. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that multiple accounts (also under different names) have been opened with the intention of defrauding the Company, we retain the right to cancel any transaction related to the said fraud attempt.
- A closed Account may be reopened when requested by its owner and granted by the Company. In such circumstances, he/she will be subject to the Terms of Service that are in force at the date of the re-opening.
- Alls retains the right to exclude members from its services at its discretion. If the Account has been closed due to an infringement pursuant to the Terms and Conditions or to a prohibited behavior leading to collusion, Fraud or whatsoever Criminal Activity, the member may be barred indefinitely.
MEMBERSHIP CODE OF ETHICS
- I will follow the highest standards of honesty and integrity in all that I do.
- I will not make negative or disparaging remarks about African Life Liberty Scheme Limited, coordinators, employees, representatives, services or project.
- I will present our marketing plan accurately and honestly, clearly portraying the level of effort/time required achieving success.
- I will carry out all the duties of sponsorship and responsible leadership as I remain a member of the community. I will treat everyone, with the same courtesy and respect.
- I will not promote African Life Liberty Scheme Limited as a Tax avoidance scheme or as pyramid scheme or Ponzi.
- I will not produce marketing or training aids of any kind for sale to other promoters without the prior written permission from the Company.
- I will consistently put forth my best efforts to promote the success of the company. I will not engage in activities that will cause loss to another African Life Liberty Scheme Limited or her Member.
- I will not use the organization's name, information literature, gatherings of people or other Company Resources to further other business interests (i.e. selling insurance etc. or sponsoring into other companies).
- I will abide by all Policies and Procedures that pertain to the operation of the business.
- During the course of a Membership and for one year thereafter, neither the Promoters nor their spouse, or any other person assisting in a Membership will, directly or indirectly (through or by means of any person, entity, or artifice), solicit, promote, sponsor or recruit any African Life Liberty Scheme members or any African Life Liberty Scheme Limited partners they became aware of in the course of their African Life Liberty Scheme membership, to join, promote, sell, or purchase products of, or participate in as a salesperson or otherwise, any multi-level marketing or direct sales company, and nor will they encourage anyone to do what is prohibited under this rule. Violation of this rule is likely to result in termination of the membership and all African Life Liberty Scheme Benefits
AMENDMENTS TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Terms and Conditions can be changed at any time by Alls at its own discretion. All changes will become effective on their publication on our website.
- If you consider any amend carried out to be intolerable, you may cease to participate.
- The continued use of the Service after the date when the Terms of Service are meant to come into effect will correspond to a complete acceptance of the revision performed, whether or not the changes have been acknowledged.
OVERVIEW OF POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Company reserves the right to accept or reject any member's Application and Registration form without having to assign any reason for its acceptance or rejection
- All Members are independent promoters and are neither agents nor employees of African Life Liberty Scheme
LEGAL USE OF THE WEBSITE AND OF ITS COMPONENTS
- ALLS is not liable for any attempts to use the services offered by means or ways not intended by us.
- All Trademarks, Domains, Terms and Conditions, Logos, Images and any other material used by or in ALLS’ products (Ex. graphics, pictures, text etc.), as well as any other content or underlying idea that can be found within our Website, are owned by ALLS and protected by copyright in their entirety and may not be modified, reproduced and redistributed, in whole or in part, without ALLS’ express previous written permission. All necessary legal actions will be undertaken in order to ensure compliance to this policy.
- Any action aimed to interfere with the normal functioning of the website including, but not limited to, releasing or propagating viruses, worms or logic bombs or similar is strictly prohibited and will be pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- ALLS reserves the right to restrict access to certain parts of the Website and to certain services offered, including, but not limited to Live Chat and Internal Messaging system.
- Under some circumstances ALLS may provide its members with software designed internally or by third parties in order to optimize the functioning of the Website or to benefit from additional services. In such circumstances the Member may be asked to accept further Terms and Conditions related to the utilization of the new component. Any attempt to interfere with, modify or reverse engineer any software provided is strictly prohibited.
- ALLS is not liable for any possible IT failures caused by the electronic equipment used by the Member while accessing the Website or for faults due to the internet service provider used by the Member while accessing the Website.
MAINTENANCE OF MEMBER ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- It is the responsibility of each member to update any registration details of their account such as email address, postal address, and mobile phone number. This will ensure the member is kept up to date with all updates from the company. These updates are also posted in the News/Events section of the African Life Liberty Scheme website and dashboard of each Member's website. African Life Liberty Scheme will bear no responsibility for any loss (moral, physical or financial or legal or any other kind of loss) caused by entering wrong information into registration form/ misrepresentation by any member or any order person
- Each member must keep their password and other secure access information confidential and notify African Life Liberty Scheme promptly if the member believes that the security of an account has been compromised. African Life Liberty Scheme has taken reasonable steps to protect the security of online transactions. However, African Life Liberty Scheme cannot and does not warrant such security and will not be liable for any losses or damages resulting from any security breaches
RELATIONSHIP OF AN MEMBER TO AFRICAN LIFE LIBERTY SCHEME
- Members representing African Life Liberty Scheme have no authority to bind the company to any obligations. The relationship between Member and African Life Liberty Scheme is established only by this Agreement. A member is not an agent, employee or any other legal representative of African Life Liberty Scheme or its service providers.
- Members are solely responsible for all self-employment taxes and any federal, state, local or other taxes that may be due as a result of their African Life Liberty Scheme business activities. Members agree to abide by any national, federal, state, provincial, county or local laws, rules and regulations pertaining to this Agreement. At Member's own expense, members will make, execute and file all such reports and obtain such licenses as are required by law or public authority with respect to this Agreement.
THIRD PARTY MARKETING MATERIALS CREATED BY MEMBERS
- Members may create their own marketing materials. Any marketing materials that use the name African Life Liberty Scheme or any of alls's logos, trademarks or trade names MUST be approved by compliance department of African Life Liberty Scheme before they can be used.
- A Compliance Approval Form is available on request via email from your dashboard member area.
- African Life Liberty Scheme has no liability or responsibility for any content, including the quality, accuracy, completeness, legality, or usefulness of any information, product, service or process promoted on members web site or other marketing materials.
- In no event shall African Life Liberty Scheme be liable for any claims for damages of any kind arising from the contents of any website or marketing materials created by a Member. References in a members website or marketing materials to products, services, processes, hypertext links to third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise do not constitute or imply an endorsement of recommendation African Life Liberty Scheme.
- Members are not permitted to take advantage of Company's name and are therefore not permitted to either infer or imply that they have a direct association or affiliation with Company by promoting themselves by way of African Life Liberty Scheme name variations.
- African Life Liberty Scheme produces approved literature for use by Members. All promotional material appearing in the Members Virtual Office is approved for downloading to print and copying onto disc for promotional use to prospective members however it may not be altered or added to in any way.
- All submissions for compliance approval can be made by completing the form in the members secure dashboard area.
AFRICAN LIFE LIBERTY SCHEME WEBSITE
On occasion, African Life Liberty Scheme will undergo routine maintenance or experience unexpected technical problems. African Life Liberty Scheme will make a good-faith effort to do maintenance as quickly and conveniently as possible, and to respond to technical problems promptly. African Life Liberty Scheme may be required to access a member's web site from time to time to provide maintenance. African Life Liberty Scheme will not in any circumstance be responsible for problems, losses, or damages arising from loss of connectivity; errors in content due to application problems; loss of access by Members; or temporary or permanent loss of data.
PROMISES MADE BY Alls MEMBERS
When a Member presents African Life Liberty Scheme to others they should understand all aspects of the rewards program and not make any representation or promise that is not contained in this agreement or in African Life Liberty Scheme corporate literature and promotional materials. This representation includes print media, video/audio media or any other form of advertisement/ promotion.
If a prospective member relies on any promises made by an African Life Liberty Scheme member that is not stated in this Agreement and/or official company materials, and the member fails to keep any such promise, the prospective members shall only have recourse against the member and not African Life Liberty Scheme.
If the member has unfulfilled promises made they have the option of lodging a complaint with African Life Liberty Scheme. Upon receipt of such a complaint, the organization will investigate the matter as it deems necessary and, upon validation of such a complaint, impose appropriate penalties on the offending Member. Such action however will not result in any recovery of damages by the prospective Member, which the prospective Member is free to seek against the offending Member, not the Organization.
Members get empowerment of up to 410,000.00 in total for one cycle and recycling is unlimited and unrestricted
Members will not misrepresent African Life Liberty Scheme in any manner whatsoever at any time by increasing the amount of money alls pay for empowerment amongst other things or ways of misrepresentation.
TRANSFER OF MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT AND BENEFITS
A Member may sell, or WILL on to its "surviving heirs" its interests in its business asset / any continuing income / and the inherent future potential of its earnings/benefits. In such an event, the remaining period of income and incentives shall also be transferred to the purchaser or heir. For African Life Liberty Scheme to acknowledge the sale the selling Members must supply proof of the sale in the form of a signed letter by both parties detailing that the sale has been made as well as providing details of the purchaser including all the fields listed in their profile. The documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. African Life Liberty Scheme will advise the seller and the purchaser by email if the sale has been approved.
Members who sell their African Life Liberty Scheme Account must wait six months after the sale has been executed and authorized by the Company before they can rejoin as a member.
Should a member wish to cancel their Agreement with alls, such member should notify African Life Liberty Scheme from the support desk of their Dashboard. If the membership is cancelled, that member may not apply for new membership for at least 6 months after alls has received the notice of cancellation. Alls reserves the right to cancel a members Agreement should there be any breach by the member
African Life Liberty Scheme membership account, like any other account, business or asset a member may have, is fully transferable in accordance with the terms of a Will, or, in the absence of a Will, it passes to the heirs pursuant to the applicable interstate succession laws. For those members whose African Life Liberty Scheme account is/are owned by a corporation (or some other type of legal entity), there would be no change in the ownership of the Account upon the death of an owner of that corporation, etc. Ownership of the corporation would change by passing to the heirs, but the corporation would continue to own the African Life Liberty Scheme Account.
Members indemnifies and holds African Life Liberty Scheme harmless against all claims made by any third party, and any related damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees), arising out of or connected with the members conduct, the member's website or online store, the services the members offers, or any violation of this agreement by member.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
African Life Liberty Scheme makes no warranties, express or implied, related to the “African Life Liberty Scheme Financial Empowerment Scheme", services rendered there under or, including but not limited to warranties of Empowerment and privilege of purpose. African Life Liberty Scheme will not be liable to any member for indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, such as (but not limited to) loss of profits or business interruption, arising out of or connected to the use of, or inability to use, the " African Life Liberty Scheme Empowerment Scheme", related services, or benefits provided to any Member. The total liability of African Life Liberty Scheme for any and all damages arising from or connected with this Agreement, the “African Life Liberty Scheme Empowerment Scheme" or the services, or benefits provided to any member shall not exceed the total fees paid by the members to African Life Liberty Scheme.
IMPOSITION OF PENALTY
If member breaches any of the provisions of this Agreement, violates any applicable law or regulation or engages in any false, misleading or unfair marketing practice, including but not limited to, making misleading income representations or making promises to potential Members that cannot be kept by member, (herein called "Violation") any such Violation is grounds for the imposition of penalty, as more fully set forth hereafter.
The English version of this Agreement, as maintained by African Life Liberty Scheme is the official version and shall control over any other language version(s) which may be made available for ease of reference for some branches and members. As used in the African Life Liberty Scheme materials, when the term, "refer/introduce" and words of similar import are used to describe the enrolment/ promotional activities of members this is an abbreviated reference to the promotional activities of member with respect to sales and it is understood.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties on the subject matter hereof, and no other additional promises, representations, guarantees or agreements of any kind shall be valid concerning such subject matter unless in writing and signed by an authorized officer of African Life Liberty Scheme Limited.
African Life Liberty Scheme is not responsible for the acts of its Members under any circumstances for their wrongful and illegal activities
COMPANY HAS A ZERO TOLERANCE ANTI-SPAM POLICY
THIS MEANS THAT ANY TEAM LEADER OR MEMBER OR RELATED MEMBER THAT SPAM'S IN ANY WAY SHALL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED WITH ALL RIGHTS FORFEITED
The following Acceptable use (Anti-Spam) policy sets forth what activities on the part of an Organization; Members will not be tolerated under any circumstances. These policies will be enforced to ensure African Life Liberty Scheme continued reputation remains as a high quality, professional Organization will immediately terminate any Member found engaging in spamming or any illegal activity. Their participation shall be terminated and they will be charged five hundred dollars for each reported spamming activity as a penalty and damage charge. Company will immediately contact state and federal authorities to report such activity as it is a crime in many jurisdictions to Spam.
Any Member, person or entity found spamming will have their relationship to African Life Liberty Scheme when Company receives complaints from any part of the Internet community and verifies same terminated. All Members are required to agree and adhere to these stated conditions. A Member cannot violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law. Illegal spamming activity includes posting identical or substantially similar articles to an excessive (more than 3) number of news groups or continued posting of articles which are of topic for a newsgroup; Sending unsolicited mass (to more than 10 users) emailing which provoke complaints from the recipients or where the recipients have not agreed, prior to such mailing to accept such emails. Unsolicited commercial advertisements will be treated as illegal Spam.
AFRICAN LIFE LIBERTY SCHEME WILL FULLY COOPERATE WITH ALL ANTI-CRIMINAL AUTHORITIES TO PROVIDE INFORMATION AS TO THE PERSON OR PERSONS THAT ENGAGED IN THE SPAMMING ACTIVITY IN ORDER TO OBTAIN WARRANTS AND CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAINST THOSE MEMBERS.
To Report any case of Spamming please contact us at email@example.com.
COMPLAINTS AND SUGGESTIONS
If you wish to make a complaint or a suggestion regarding the Company, the Website or the services offered, as a first step you should contact our Member Services or send us an email through info@ALLS.com. As second step, the complaint shall be assigned to an advisor that will manage to provide you with the appropriate response. Save as provided further under clause ‘3, should the complaint not be resolved as expected by you, a response shall be provided to you through internal message or email by the Member Service Advisor who will report the final decision to you.
All claims and suggestions should be forwarded to the Member Service in written form via internal message, fax, mail or e-mail.
Offensive or rude language, as well as malicious or damaging comments, will not be tolerated while contacting our staff or while discussing our products and services in any media, social network or forum. Any infringement of this policy will result in a suspension of the Account or in every additional action as may be required in order to ensure compliance.
In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or in part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms and Conditions or by law, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy in respect of the circumstances in question, or operate so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or times subsequently.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
- In such instances, the part declared invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, ALLS’ original intent.